Hello beautiful people! If you're considering coloured contacts for the first time, choosing the right colour and brand can be rather confusing. Following some of your previous questions on WHAT COLOUR, WHICH BRAND, WHERE TO BUY, ETC. ETC .ETC I thought I’d do this video to show you the ones I use, to facilitate your comparison and research before you go shopping! Hehe. Of course, colour contact lenses are great when you want to play around with different makeup/looks, but for the purpose of this video, I'm keeping my makeup to a bare basic. We'll have some fun with different looks and tutorials later, but in the meantime, for the sake of a non-biased comparison, here you go!
I used to go to different opticians to buy the different brands I wanted (I still haven't found a physical store that carries all these brands and colours), but now I just buy them online. Senang. I discovered a site that carries them all, at cheaper prices and free shipping at that. Hehe (trust a kiasu Malaysian like me to look for the best deals)~ Anyhoo, here's the list of brands and colours I mentioned about in the video (in order). For your convenience, you can just click on the price to go directly to the product description page on the online store I buy them from. Hope that helps. Happy browsing!
1. ColourVUE Big Eyes: Sweet Honey (Quarterly) RM65
2. Freshlook Colourblends: Pure Hazel (Monthly) RM49
3. Geo Super Size: Nudy Brown (Monthly) RM35
4. Freshlook Illuminate: Rich Brown (Daily) RM33
5. ColourVUE Big Eyes: Evening Grey (Quarterly) RM65
6. Freshlook Colourblends: Grey (Monthly) RM49
7. Phantasee Big Eyes 15mm: Lovely Gray (Quarterly) RM35
8. FreshKon Alluring Eyes: Magnetic Grey (Monthly) RM52